Monday, May 31, 2010

Divided We Stand

Yesterday's jamming was good to release all our stress, though I'm personally not pleased with our attendance. Not that I blame them, but we've already planned on jamming on this day many weeks ago. Can you blame me for feeling rather frustrated? Back to the drawing board.

Our tryout vocal came yesterday too, and she seemed really nervous. Maybe that's why her songs went a bit off. But her Paramore covers were amazing! Her voice sounds promising, but we may need another jamming together to see if she's really what we are looking for. With a bit more practice she just might fit the bill! My only issue is her genre. Paramore is kind of like the "rock"-iest I plan to get. More pop rock than pure rock I guess I'm trying to say.

One day, I'll just get so sick of all this and just move on on my own.

Last night on the bus I realised I had problem balancing while standing. I'm not sure why. Maybe my music distracts me, causing me to be unable to focus on keeping my balance. Nearly fall onto the gal standing in front of me. So embarrassing. Wonder what she thought I was doing. LOL





You'll never see my true smile,
Because you don't deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment