Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Making A Comeback



OMG isn't she the cutest thing!!!

Well, I've got the blog and email for the band up! But there's still a lot to do. It's not going to be easy, but it's not going to fail either. And still need a band name. Plus, I don't like the current colours of that blog, but I do not have the time. Thanks Gwyen for making me realize how lost the band really is, and what we need to get back on track! 1 frap when you come back Singapore!LOL

Today was horrible. After returning from duty, instead of having my duty rest, I had to run around and do stuff. In the end, I only got to bathe in the evening. Imagine from Sunday night till then. Fortunately I did not stink. And finally I could take a nap! But somebody had to bother me and ask me to do some stupid stuff that did not need me -.-

Went gym today! And ran too!

Let's see...Friday off, next Monday, Wednesday to Friday off. Really need this break from everything.


Never took the chance
Could have jumped the fence
I was scared of my own two feet

No comments:

Post a Comment