Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So Sick Of Being Sick

Today, or yesterday actually since it's past midnight, I spent the whole day trying to sleep and worrying about my damn running nose. It was leaking like a running tap. Really irritating. And I had no tissue in bunk. I was so frustrated of walking to the toilet and back that I just took a whole roll of toilet paper from a cubicle. And my flu was so bad I seriously could not taste anything at all, even my double cheeseburger. I'll explain the burger later.

Around evening my headache got really bad and I started getting fever, so I went to see the M.O. Doctor sent me home, and it could not be a wiser decision. If I stayed in camp tonight I would probably have died. But the trip home was very difficult too. On the long bus ridey headache was killing me, making me giddy. And my nose was leaking like crazy again. Really sucky feeling. At the bus interchange I grabbed a double cheesrburger in order to feel a bit better, because all I could think of on the bus was eating a burger. Again, I tasted nothing. And I felt like throwing the burger away. I'm not sure how I manage to survive the trip home, but I did. Barely had the appetite to eat my dinner. And I simply went to bed.

Stupid flu bug...



We're all part of the same, sick little games.
And I need a getaway, getaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment