Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ann Dee Pee

"I am Iron Man."


NDP was the usual dull stuff. At least there is a change in the bus company, which is a really good thing. Makes life easier for me.

Well, since today was wasted on NDP, I do not have much to say. Left the house late, so I cabbed to the place. $18. Ouch. And lunch sucked (as usual), and Old Chang Kee gave us curry puff and sotong roll(or whatever that thing is called) for snack. Can't they give chicken wing instead? I like the chicken wing! At least this week the buses were on time, hence I left NDP at 6 :)

Did some photographing with my sister. And I did a lot of editing for fun! Like the picture above!

Swim tomorrow! And jamming! Plus, lan. Sorry Kenny, lan is still a weekly thing. Though I'm not so keen of lan anymore. Simple want to kill zombies. Maybe that's my wish... for L4D to be real....

Mom said there were two chinese guys in their 20s who kept looking at my sister while she swam. And they ere going to swim then my mom told my sister it was time to go home. I swear if I was there I'd fuck those motherfucking son of bitches upside down left right center till they die. Don't fucking go even near my sister you perverted assholes.


I'm not a complicated soul.
I'm simply a confused one.

No comments:

Post a Comment