Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Random Thoughts



Home is a boxcar and it's so far out of reach
Hidden under umbrella beach


Everyone is blogging less! Why oh why? Only a few people I know still blog often. Means less things for me to read. It's like blogs are an endangered species! And it's quite amazing how much stuff I can blog about despite being in monotonous army life!


Wow. Just when I thought our band is making a lot of progress, I realised how far we are from making it big. There are much more professional bands out there with gigs and albums and stuff, while we are still doing jamming in studio. And to perform in events, meet other cool bands...just thinking of it just takes my breath away. Suddenly, I feel so small.


I wonder, no matter how hard one tries to change, can he ever be a better person? Can a leopard truly change his spots?

People say I'm skinny. I say I need to get skinny.

Selena Gomez's "Naturally" and "Falling Down" are sounding catchy again. Shall go play it later!

Suddenly want to watch both Transformers 1 & 2 again!

Exploring Photoshop CS5! Love it! :3

LOL sorry Jeff but I do not see what's so hot about Orianthi after seeing her "Shut Up & Kiss Me" video.

Duty on Vesak Day...sian.

Time to sleep again :)


This love-hate relationship
You say you can’t handle it
But there’s no way to stop this now
So shut up and kiss me

No comments:

Post a Comment