Sunday, May 23, 2010

Who's That Girl?

NDP sucks. You have no idea how much I hate the walkie talkie. That guy keeps talking loads of unnecessary crap. And he keeps repeating them. And when he wants to get a point across, he beats around the biggest bush around. I get so irritated I either do not reply or simply put the volume to 0. Wayang king... (*wayang* is Singapore slang for being pretentious or acting dramatic).


Anyway last night had this weird dream. I was sitting in an average crowded MRT train with this gal who I do not really know. As in, I know her but not a friend kind. So there we were, and I think I was about to ask her to go steady(which is WTH). One part of the conversation went something like:


Me:" I have to warn you, I don't drink."
Her:" It's ok, I don't mind."
Me:" And you don't have to stop clubbing."
Her:" Are you sure?"
Me:" Ya I'm sure. It's ok for you to club."
Her:" Aren't you scared I'll go wild?"
Me:" Nah I trust you."


Then we smiled, I held her hand, and she smiled and rest her head on my shoulder.


WTH....


I saw the show which was a tribute for Goh Keng Swee and I felt really sad that he was gone. He contributed so much for Singapore, and he started National Service but I do not mind. In fact, I'll really spend my NS time well to respect him. Rest in peace, Dr Goh.


Practised some bass on my bed this morning, and my back hurts now :S


Why Megan Fox why?! Not that you are cooler than the robots, but I think since you gone through 2 movies, at least stay for the third instalment. You're already like...part of it. It will feel kind of incomplete.



Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now

No comments:

Post a Comment