Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Life's Funny

NDP was so hot! And my brown shirt was so soaked with my sweat it smelled so bad! But Nic smelled waaaaay worse.

Had dinner at Northpoint foodcourt with my operators. And there's one thing I really really hate about going foodcourts. It's the finding of seats. When you cannot find seats, you'd stand around a table that seems to be finishing like some vulture waiting for a dying animal to just cross over to the other side. I hate doing such things. And I hate it when people do that to me too. It is like rushing you to eat and go. Oh well, typical Singaporeans...

Ok I already established I kinda stink because of my sweat, so I felt so self-concious that I did not dare move around much in the bus. Didn't want a wave of smell to hit the poor guy standing beside me. I did not smell that bad, if that's what you think. I just felt like I smelled. Anyway, at the foodcourt, I was behind this lady wearing a face mask, probably because of some flu or something. That meant she could not smell me! Boy did I feel kind of happy to not affect her.

On the way back, in the bus, there was this bastard sitting next to some teenage gal, who was around my age. I was standing, because my stop was quite near. And that pervert kept glancing at her, like...molesting her entire body with his eyeballs. He just ogled like free, all over her body. I was so fucking disgusted I stared him down the entire bus trip. I did not care. I could not do anything, so I stared. I wish such fuckers would get whatthey deserve. Fucking perverts.





When it comes to love,
Follow not the mind,
But the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment