Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Power Of Google


Google is king.

This morning I encountered the same problem I face every once in a while: my hard disk will be assigned a different drive letter (Usually between I and G), which screws up my iTunes library and other programs which already locate the stuff at the specific location. I was so sick of changing after this stupid computer that I decided to assign a permanent drive letter to my hard-disk drive. But I had no idea how.

Thankfully, there's Google. And seriously, Google is a damn powerful and awesome search engine. Without it, I would only be half as aware of websites and downloadable stuff on the worldwide web. There's the recent case where my Photoshop CS5 serial number was wrong, and Google found me the right one. With Google, I found torrents of games and movies I wanted, and I still rely on these few sites that Google found for me. When I needed screenshots of new movies, Google delivered. When I had that stupid Trojan Horse crap, and I was so scared and unsure of what to do, Google answered my prayers with a solution (though it was the second time. First link Google gave was another virus -.-).

And Google Chrome is by far the best internet browser yet! The main reason why I think Chrome beats Firefox and IE is due to the fact you can personalise Chrome. You can put bookmarks at the top for even easier access apart from bookmarking a site and searching for it under your bookmarks. Tabs are being utilised well in Chrome too. Also, when you open a new tab, it suggests 6 of your most visited sites, which will come in handy. So right now, when I tell you I have Facebook, my blog, Youtube and Wikipedia "a click away", I'm not bullshitting ;)

**************************************

Swim swim swim! Today is actually a good day to karaoke to me.LOL

Note to self: Don't bring thumb drive to LAN shop ever again.


That may be all I need
In darkness she is all I see
Come and rest your bones with me
Driving slow on Sunday morning
And I never want to leave

No comments:

Post a Comment