Wednesday, May 19, 2010

BROWser

Woah on the way back to camp just now I was standing in the train as usual, and I saw the lady sitting in front of me with super long eyebrows! As in really huge! I think a housefly can use one s a landing pad! So...urk.

My medications are making me drowsy...damn. Got me all cranky today, so I decided to just sleep. And boy did I sleep! I doze off so fast, and sleep damn short! Within half an hour I would have woken up, feeling rejuvenated, only to feel tired a couple of hours later :S

Saturday's NDP will start at 8:30am, end at around 4:30pm. Means Saturday burned.

Sunday is outfield, means I most likely need to go back camp very early on Sunday. Sunday burned.

Outfield is until Thursday.

FARK ARMY. Seriously...

Can't wait to see Deren bald though... :3





I'm gonna fight 'em all
A nation army couldn't hold me back
They're gonna rip it off
Taking their time right behind my back

No comments:

Post a Comment