Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm Not Over

Today my alarm did not go off!!! And because of that we had to rush this morning. Fortuantely we were not too late!

Nothing much today, mainly focused on today's simulator practice. And did a lot of thinking about the band, including band names. Trying to organise something next weekend but I was hoping for full strength. Need to go get some advices too.

My friend asked me what I'd want to work as in future, what job exactly would I enjoy doing. 2 words: world tour. If I could I'd not study and just focus on the band! Nothing I would love more. But my family have put in too much in my studies for me to drop out just like that. It would be like wasting their many years of effort. Maybe after university...

My sister ia going to get a DSLR! Some Canon one costing $1.5k!!! I agreed to pay some too, since I would not mind having one in the family. But my sister wants it way more than me. Future hobby? Who knows?Either way, YAHOOOO!

This is going to be there for a long time, whether anyone likes it or not.

Why can't I not find how I'm at wrong?

I'll talk more on my other blog. Cheers.



It's a new chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment