Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Insomnia

I was so troubled last night I only fell asleep at 3 plus last night...and once I end duty I have to go for NDP rehearsal. No time for rest. 3 hours of sleep...hope I just collapse :/

Last night I spent a lot of time thinking about the band. It was not going anywhere, and the thought of just giving up was so tempting. But I decided that I was not going to run away. And that won't make what I say next any easier.

We're a band. I'm not going to apologise for anything I said because I said nothing wrong. And I no longer give a fuck for an apology in return. But we are all a band. We have the people. We have the skills. We have the equipment. We have the potential. And right now our band is not progressing much. So if nobody wants to take the lead, I will. If we were sticking to just playing to ourselves, we should've invested in Guitar Hero or Rock Band instead.

I'm working with polar bears. I do not know how my operators sleep in a room with the air-conditioner at a low temperature! Even my toothpaste feels more solid than usual o.o And I went outside to sleep because of that. This morning when I felt ready to endure the freezing room, I went back in to sleep. But one of my new operators found his way to my bed. Cannot blame him; sleeping on the safari bed sucks. So here I am, sitting outside again, unable to catch up with sleep.

Really really need my coffee with you XD And coffee is especially needed right now to keep my eyes open.

Omg I know this is random but I was just watching a bollywood movie and though it's not my kind of movie, it was really amusing! In one scene a group of guys were playing some cards, then when some lady came in, they started doing their mass dance!!!Haha




See the world behind my wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment