Friday, May 21, 2010

Abandon?

Here's the situation. You've an outfield from Sunday night to Thursday, and you manage to be excused because you got a week-long status for your foot problem. Would you insist on still going?

Well, I did.

Foolish? Stupid? What's the first word that comes to your mind?

I don't know why I did it, but it bugged me that I skipped this outfield, my first outfield with my team ever. Maybe I felt like a loser, looking like I was trying to escape this thing. Maybe I felt bad for abandoning my team. I just felt like I could not sleep in peace next week knowing I left my team to go outfield without me. Sure I'll get hell lots of insect bites, get stuck under the hot sun, noy bathe for several days, put camo cream on my face, get picked on by superiors, but they don't beat the bugging I'll feel at the back of my head.

Sigh~

Just felt like sighing...





I should have listened to my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment