Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Photoshop CS5!

Yahoo I installed Photoshop CS5 Extended Edition! :D So damn happy, despite that shitty outfield that moves out on this Sunday night. Cannot wait to explore the power of photoshop! Looks like my "Testing" folder in Facebook is going to see many more new editions! AWESOME! But it has bloody lots of features... will take me a while to find my way around!

Watched District 13. It's not in english, but the quality is really awesome. Like it's DVD ripped... but the storyline is average. Quite cool moves though.

Practised on my bass today! And boy do I love "Seven Nation Army" by The White Stripes! Cool bass it got there!

and just heard the song "Outta Here" by Esmee Denters! Nice song! (Y) And if Jeffish has not heard it yet, and listens to it and loves it, I forsee another hot babe he fall in love with. After Lady Gaga, Pixie Lott, Orianthi, Charice(?)...damn I'm sure there's more but I cannot remember XD Let's hope Duffy is not in that list....

FUCK NS AND OUTFIELD...

Get me outta here
'Cause my eyes are burning
From these silly tears

No comments:

Post a Comment