Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Red-Eyed

Yesterday was too tired to blog, so I'll do a longer one to make up for it.

Well, I'm now in my home from camp because the doctor at my camp's M.O. told me to go home for today. He did not want me to make my sore eyes problem spread. Really curious about how it actually does spread... Anyway the sore eyes started last night. It was too painful to even open my eyes >.< And this morning I started getting flu symptoms... Plus, the doctor gave me 1 week excused boots due to my foot rot. Means I may not be able to go next week's outfield. But not wanting to think I'm trying to skip it, I'll still go. After all, I only brought up my foot rot to the doctor was to simply get more medication... Yesterday NDP was looooong. Imagine me having to reach Choa Chu Kang at 8:30am... And I heard it'll be the same this Saturday. FML. I reached back camp only an hour earlier than usual, and I slept rather early. Partly because I was exhausted, partly due to my sore eyes. Woke up near midnight, and it took me a while to feel sleepy again. And did I have wierd dreams. But I rather not share them here...:P

I'm slipping off the edge,
I'm hanging by the thread,
I wanna start this over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment