Saturday, May 8, 2010

Screwed System

I really, really hate army uniform. Makes me sweat. It kind of traps the heat or something. And our weather is not helping at all.

Now I'm sitting at Jurong East interchange waiting for the train in the middle platform to arrive. And it's always the same scenario: just when my train arrives, that train would be closing its doors and departing. What the hell is wrong with the system.

And as usual, the uniform stops me from sitting down. Damn...

Got Zombieland!!! Saw the first few minutes and I like it already. Though I must say the blood and gore is a bit overdone.

Going to rush home after NDP rehearsal to change and meet the guys for dinner! To celebrate CR's birthday. I cannot stand the idea of rotting at home.

I'm going to be late for picking up the Police GOH :S





You play these reckless games
You never lose
As long as I'm with you

No comments:

Post a Comment