Monday, May 17, 2010

Aw Damn...

Turns out my sister took all those pictures as .jpg format, instead of RAW. Damn now cannot use the effects of the Picture Style Editor...oh well. Next time then.

I've been thinking, when people ask me about my religion, I wonder if I should say I'm Christian. I mean, I've not gone to the church for over a year, I don't bother keeping in touch with my cell group. I mean, I still pray and say grace, but doesn't Not going to church every Sunday=Not Christian? I don't know...I stopped going to that church because I felt like...it was just wrong. I did not exactly feel like I believe what they preach, and I have to say I tend to feel scared by how...devoted they are. It's like some (no offence) brainwashing campaign that I see in alien movies or something. When I listen to what they preach, it does not exactly sit well with me. Sure I believe in God, I love Jesus, but I'm not ready to go church every Sunday and do bible studies on Fridays. Does that mean I'm "not fit to be a Christian"? They say He loves all, doesn't mean His children will love having a guy like me around. maybe they consider me some filth in the church. Behind their holy smiles are thoughts like "What in Christ's name is this guy doing here? He is not devoted!"

Even if I find a better church, I'm not sure I'll be all "Sunday church" and stuff. I've got my own beliefs too, like how going to church every Sunday is a bit hardcore. Also, my church believes we should not get into relationships at this age, but rather enjoy the love from our Father. That does not bode well with me, mainly because I want a relationship, someone to turn to when I need to. You can always turn to God. Yes, I know. No clubbing, no drinking, no relationships...I feel like if I continue at the church, I've to become a priest.

Learnt the bass for "Dear Maria, Count Me In"! Love that song!


Meet me halfway, right at the boarderline
That's where I'm gonna wait, for you

No comments:

Post a Comment