Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ridiculous...

I was on MC yesterday, which was good because I was bedridden the whole day. Only moved around to use the toilet or computer. Did not even have the energy to move. And then today when I finally return to camp I'm greeted with the usual crap. And this usual crap wants to charge me for not cutting my hair yesterday.

"You can cut on the way back to camp." Well, I left my house at 10pm. So unless there's a vampire barber, I say that's impossible.

"Go out and cut." I was too sick to leave my house, and the nearest barber is where? Parkway? And you know what was his response? "You can walk to the toilet right?" WTF

"Book in earlier then can cut at a barber outside the camp." Please... I'm sick, I just want to make it a short trip. Furthermore, why would I want to book in so early to this place?

"Didn't I tell you to cut?" ya, but you did not specify when. I plan to cut this weekend. How I know you expect me to cut during my MC? Hello, doctors give patients MC for a reason. And the reason is definitely not to cut hair.

See, army has a lot of A-holes, seriously. It's only here do I see the ugly people of the society. I'm not saying that all the army people are, I'm saying there are a bunch. And I've a wonderful specimen to prove it. Seriously, there's nothing I'd like more than to argue back and blow my top at him. But, to try to avoid being charged or worse, I'll just say, "Sir, you are right. I should have been more disciplined.Blah Blah Blah...". Sometimes, you have to lose the battle to win the war.


Me against the world

No comments:

Post a Comment