Monday, May 17, 2010

I Love You, Man


F***ING AWESOME MOVIE!

Jason Segel is just amazing. Any movie I've seen him act in so far is plain hilarious! And this is another good one to watch!

And I wonder...I do need a best friend too. I mean, who will be my best man in future? Can't believe I'm actually fretting about my future wedding (if I ever get one)...


Spoilers below!

I Love You, Man Publicity Still
Sydney: Society tells us we're civilized but the truth is we are animals. Sometimes we just have to let it out. Try it.
Peter: Baaah!
Sydney: Good. Now gently remove your tampon and try again. 



I Love You, Man Publicity Still
Peter Klaven: Do you need a plastic bag, or...
Sydney Fife: Oh no. I don't clean up after my dog. 





Figured out the remaining songs today. All I'm left is "Stop and Stare" and "Cry Me Out". I got no idea what the shit is the bass for the latter. Time to call in the cavalry,aka CR.LOL


Now jump up,
Let's get crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment