Friday, May 14, 2010

Stop The Calls!

Last night from 12am to 6am I was on the road, the wind, exhaust and other small stuff flying into my face the whole time. One whole trip took 3 hours. Just my luck there were 2 waves of new drivers to follow. And boy was it cold. It was so cold I slept without the fan on this morning! And the smell at one of the locations was unbearable. It smelt like the world's population of shit combined together. The smell is just sickening. And to think I had to drive past there twice. And because the vehicles move one behind another, every time we move off from a traffic light there will be this big puff of really black exhaust emitted and, unfortunately, flying into my face. When I washed my face this morning I realized how much soot there was on my face. And the ride was so long I kept dozing off! Despite the loud engine sound and the bumpy ride. Sitting on a field chair in the vehicle is no laughing matter. My balls are not laughing one bit.

Amazing. I slept for 3 hours and got 6 missed calls from army people in my camp. Can they please fucking leave me alone? Thank God I was wise enough to put my phone silent, so that I could sleep in peace :D But I predict some army asshole will call me during the later part of the day, when I'm already om my half day off.

Dark cloudy sky. Nice :)

And it feels so good to walk out of that camp and into the outside world.

Ikki Tousen: Xross Impact shall keep me entertained till a new PSP game is released :)




Stop there and let me correct it
I wanna live a life from a new perspective

No comments:

Post a Comment