Monday, May 24, 2010

!mpulse

That should be my new nick. "!mpulse".

If army will make me the man I'll be, I don't like it. I've got to change.

Today's jamming was rather good! But think Lisa was a bit tired, and the jamming was a bit long. I'll upload pictures tomorrow on Facebook! Watched Shrek Forever After and I love it! The standard is consistent from the first movie, never disappointing me. Unlike Transformers 3... Amazing how we stone for so long at Pizza Hut just to wait for the movie to start!

And there was this thing in the lift. Thing is, we guys took the lift to go up to the cinema. In the lift I was facing CR, and behind him was a guy with a turban. I started laughing, because we discussed what would happen if there was a turban guy in a lift while we were inside. Jeff did not see the guy, but thought the same thing, and he asked CR "what colour?". CR turned and saw the guy, who was just behind him, and said "black" so loud that I'm 100% sure the turban man knows we were referring to him. OMG so embarrassing! But hilarious nonetheless!

Jeff and I had to run for the last train, only to find out there was still 4 mins to spare -.- Saw a TPJC friend at the station, and met Derek on the way home from Eunos MRT station. He was in a cab when I crossed the road, and he "psssst" at me. LOL


"Feed me, if you dare."

No comments:

Post a Comment