Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's Another Shit Day...

...like any other shit day involving army. Now on a train to Choa Chu Kang and as usual, I'm standing. I want to take a nap on this 40 mins ride but I'm wearing my damn green uniform, so I cannot sit down.

The outfield is definitely a mood-killer. I'm not even in the mood to do anything.

Flu bug getting worse. Like my plate is not full enough. Oh well...

Played lan with the guys yesterday! But that's not the highlight of the night. Kenny drove us home! It was really fun, and kind of scary. My Aviva insurance does not cover accidents right? Cool to get a driving license. Need to go apply...

I realise this NDP really takes away a lot of time I can use to practise or meet up with the gang.

And did I mention that I HATE THE YOG SONG?!! It's f***ing embarassing please...





"Home is where the heart is."

No comments:

Post a Comment