Monday, May 3, 2010

Fuck Me.

1)I created Song Recommendations discussion for a reason. I don't have time to chase down Lisa for a reply just because she rarely replies on the thread.
2)What does "spamming songs I like" suppose to mean? You finding fault with my suggestions?
3)Just because the singers don't mind singing those songs, it's instantly a green light? Does any of our opinion actually matters? If we are a band, shouldn't we all agree on it together? That's the damn problem.
4)Out of all the songs we agreed on and play together, how many are those you all suggested? I bothered learning them because I agreed on them too. Love story, long shot, all those avril lavigne songs, you belong with me, give him up, behind these hazel eyes. So don't go all "i play what i like" fuck shit with me.
5)Is there a problem with me not feeling like playing the song? Maybe you guys have ultra interesting parts, but bass can get monotonous. But then again, MAYBE YOU ALL DON'T ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK. I'm just the guy who makes the background sound in the song to make it sound nice.

You know what? FUCK EVERYONE. FUCK EVERYTHING. FUCK THE BAND. The worst part? I FEEL LIKE FUCKING MY DAMN SELF THE MOST.

I want to be left alone for a while...



There's the door.
You all can exit my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment