Monday, May 3, 2010

"It's like breaking up."

Well, looks like we will not be jamming for 3 weeks or so. And I have to say...it is quite depressing. Every weekend I use to look forward to jamming because it was awesome to play together. But it was fun only when we played together. Sometimes, when seeing us play together, I cannot help but smile to myself. It feels great to jam together.

But like a couple who ran out of connections between themselves, we are falling apart. We are learning different songs, songs of different genre, Jeff and Lisa doing some "acoustic duo", not having full strength 95% of the time...maybe my hope of our band making it big was just that: a dream. We are of different frequencies now. Why play songs that bore me, or sit one side and watch you guys play? I'm a band member, not a band dog. I don't see Pete Wentz sitting one corner rotting for any songs. Yet without jamming on weekends I do not know what to do with this new free time. It's like I just lost something. It's like breaking up. You feel so lost, not sure how to move on. Maybe I should play for another band for the time being. Cheeseburgers is not really going anywhere right now. Maybe ever :/ Faith=All time low.

Want to do more photo editing!!!

Doing duty while everyone is at home...I'm going to take the whole of next week off.


It's not over until it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment