Saturday, May 15, 2010

Iron Madness

We are strangers, yet lovers.

LOL yesterday was fun! First I met Jeff and CR at City Hall to get Lisa's birthday present. And the stairs at the MRT station is just packed. We walked around Suntec City to find some present for Lisa, and we spent 15 mins laughing at potential birthday cards at some shop. Went to Toy'R'Us and met Mr Chang there! He was bringing his two kids there to shop! And we posed with Iron Man masks. Hilarious! Check out the pictures on Facebook!

On the way to Timbre the 3 of us were laughing about turbans. I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt. And the queue at Timbre was really long. Queued for an hour! But it was all worth it, except for the band. Not my taste of music I guess? And there was this hot beer lady...LOL Shuyun, Rosh and Lisa came later in the night and we had a good time finalising the band name!(I still say Atomic Bananas :D) The girls wanted "Lime N Lemon" while the guys supported "Everything Nice!" so we voted. As for our 2 missing members, they don't get a say because they did not attend :P Rained heavily after midnight, so we ate chicken wings to kill some time. And was the chicken hot! The oil from the chicken burned my lip! WTF. And our cab home was expensive. Starting with around $6... O.O

Got to go for NDP now. Stupid...



There's a place off Ocean Avenue
Where I used to sit and talk with you
We were both 16 and it felt so right
Sleeping all day, staying up all night

No comments:

Post a Comment