Sunday, May 2, 2010

Iron Man 2!

Iron Man 2 was great! And like the first movie, you need to stay until after credits for some extra stuff. But it was really nothing much, seriously. And the credits was super long -.- Also, you'll only understand that small bit if you read comics, like me. Great movie nonetheless! I think the War Machine guy looks like L4D's Louis XD

After that went jamming. And for once, I disliked jamming. I literally rot most of the time. We only played 4 songs as a band? Maybe we should check up the definition of "band" in the dictionary. If this goes on what's the point? I can't even bother to upload today's photos.

Was playing around with some photos and editor! I uploaded them on Facebook, not many though. Here's one:



If ends do not meet,
Why bother meeting at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment