Friday, May 7, 2010

Where Is The Line?

I was taking the cab to CR's place today, wondering if I would be cool if I were to club and drink, maybe then girls would even bother to look my way. Then, this thought crossed my mind."Hey, I don't need to club or drink to be cool. I can be cool in my own way!"

Okay I know that sounds rather...noble and all, but then I wonder, was it really true, or am I merely consoling myself? I'm sure we tend to say such stuff to ourselves, like "I can make myself happy with the little I earn; I don't need loads of cash to be happy." Yet you will feel happy if you suddenly got millions to splurge. What if these were not facts of life, but rather delusions we kid ourselves with just to feel better? Another one, "I do not need to look cool to attract girls. It's the inside that counts." Eventually, such a guy will still realise looks do matter. Are we just lying to ourselves?


Lan today! And we ended too late, had nowhere else to eat, so we had Carl's Jr. REGRET. Feel so full. Damn the upsize! Going to have a nightmare of fries... And we talked about Power Rangers! God I still remember everything!


When you need a little less, 
or you want a little more
That's what I'm here for 

No comments:

Post a Comment