Monday, May 17, 2010

Pool D@y!

Was too sleepy yesterday to blog, so I'll update today!

CR, Jeff and Kenny came over to my place to swim yesterday! This time there were many small kids, and they took one of my ball away. Ok, that sounded wrong. It's those small, very bouncy kind, like a squash ball. Anyway, I didn't ask for the ball back from the little boy because he kept putting it into his mouth. Wow, this is not helping. We ordered Domino's and ate at the poolside! Classic Pepperoni pizza never ceases to satisfy me ttm! Meatzza was so-so only. Maybe because by the time we started on it it was already cooled down. And the BBQ jumbo wings had too much BBQ sauce. And they are not fried, like Pizza Hut's. Pizza Hut wings ftw! Oh and btw, wearing flesh-coloured, thin top in the pool is not nice, especially if you are not even hot. Keep your nipples to yourself please.

We went jamming after that. And I went to figure out 3 songs! There's still a few more. Wanted to figure out but CR had to watch some COH video...where's the discipline, man? And next time, don't have so many people over. Keep it at 2 people. Yesterday there were too many people. Thing is, I don't want these sessions to have some of us doing nothing or our own songs. Yesterday Jeff was practising his other songs while Shuyun was doing nothing while CR taught Kenny his part. I'll say more at our Facebook page. Yesterday was good, but not efficient enough.

Walked around Parkway! Shuyun gave us a cake before leaving, and it filled up our stomach! Don't know how Jeff and CR had space to eat dinnner, but Kenny and I went to check out Cotton On and find a USB cable for my mom! Saw so many hot girls T_T  AND URBANEARS HAS SUCH A NICE HEADPHONES! I WANT THE RED RED RED RED RED!$100 though...maybe next pay. If the red is still there...

Lan at night! Can't believe we played for nearly 5 hours! When I got up at the end my ass felt sore! And was BF2 good! I love being sniper. It's a one-way thing: I'll kill you, but you cannot touch me :) And shotgun was fun! Even though the US one was one shot at a time, I got the hang of it :D Awesome!


'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment