Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hanging On

Just because it looks hopeless,
Doesn't mean I'll give up hope.


Swam at noon with Jeff, CR and Roshan! Unfortunately Kenny low in power so he had to K.O. But I kind of laze at one corner of the pool because of my damn sickness. All the pressure stuck in my nasal area... I felt intense pain when I tried to dive. And the sun was blazing hot! Think my brains are toasted pretty thoroughly.

Went down to Macs at Marine Parade after that. We actually planned on eating at the coffee shop but we somehow smelt Macs when we entered the taxi, how come I'm also unsure. Maybe the previous passengers had Macs on take-away? After Macs Jeff and CR went to figure out tabs while Roshan and I went Parkway. I cut my hair and we looked for a gift for his cousin. It's cousin right? Met up Kenny there too!

We planned to all go karaoke in the late afternoon, but that place was full! WTH! Really that cheap! So we ended up playing lan.

Big problems...


Rainbows make me happy.
Are you the rainbow of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment