Friday, May 28, 2010

Banding Together

As tired as I am right now, I'll blog! Like a daily ritual. LOL

This evening discussed band stuff with CR, and boy did we touch on a lot of topics. And even more diverting to random stuff that we kept asking each other,"Where were we...?"

Played pool and was joined with Jeff and Kenny! Repeated everything to them too. Had a good discussion. Also, must plan a karaoke session to "bond"! OMG we are just hilarious! Cannot wait for all the laughs we'll have! There's the KL trip... Just thinking about it is awesome! MUST GO!!!

Sometimes, I've got to remind myself we're not a band; we're a group of friends making music. Maybe I should paste a Post-It on my head or something.

Sleep! Damn flu. I want to recover!!!

At least I could taste the double cheeseburger and fries. Exactly what the doctor told me NOT to eat :D





When the world seems wrong
When you've come undone
No, you're not alone
I'll be there for you

No comments:

Post a Comment