Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Can't Sleep

I just don't feel good. Stupid flu... Suddenly had an urge to eat at 11pm and ate a lot of unnecessary snacks...wth...

I just had a thought. Imagine if I told a girl this:

You're my back up plan,
Not because I fear she won't like me.
It's because I may not like her.

I mean, normally girls will feel like second fiddle if she's some "back up". And guys tend to have "back up" in case things don't work out with his main target ( which is plain A-hole). If the guy calls you a "back up" because he is unsure about his feelings for this girl, and needs someone to fall back on or turn to if it does not work out, would you still feel like a second fiddle?

F***ing flu is screwing me up :(((((




It's a brand new day,
Another story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment