Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hiding In My Shell

Wow. Last minute sent to replace my friend for duty today. Totally unprepared. So I slept the whole day! Really miss WGM, even though I've watched finish all the episodes I got. The petite couple are just so interesting that I want to watch it all over again and again... So envious!

Man... They are going to hang out this Friday at Esplanade and asked me to join them. But I don't even know them so it's so weird (for me at least). I'm not exactly very social. Takes me a lot of mental strength just to strike a conversation. Reminds me of that beer girl... Anyway... Should I go? Or not? Be a man? Or hide in my shell?

Till now... I still wonder what happened. It was going so well between us, and I thought I stood a chance. But something went wrong, and I still haven't figure out what exactly. I wonder if it's because of the couple seat... Which was because I mistook what you said and probably the reason why I screwed up... You're "the one that got away"...





Me and you,
You and me.
Let's go back
To 1983.

~ Neon Trees - 1983

No comments:

Post a Comment