Monday, June 28, 2010

Vroom!

Back from duty! And driving was not as frightening as I thought. I expected to be so jumpy that I'd crash into a tree. But it was fun! And quite easy too. Just need to try out parallel parking and the harder stuff. If you ask me to drive you somewhere, it should be no problem! Drove round and round and round! Even at night, plus there were to street lamps so had to rely on my headlights!

Duty is fun when you have the right company!

And jamming was AWESOME. I think you did not hear me. I said it was AWESOME. The studio is much bigger and... it felt good to be spacious XD We recorded some songs, but the camera kept shaking whenever I hit D note. Sorry! But there was no other place to put the camera! And we were so thirsty after practice we were so glad to find 7-eleven! But that place was ridiculously expensive! So we decided to check out further down if there was a cheaper 7-eleven. And then I saw this store (pic below) which I mistook for 7-eleven from far!

Shall videos upload later! But I played to hard that the skin on my finger tore, so I've to practise with a pick now I guess :/







It's getting hectic everywhere that I go
They wont leave me alone
There's things they all wanna know


~ Good Charlotte - I Just Wanna Live

No comments:

Post a Comment