Monday, June 7, 2010

Ant Bite Ain't Love Bite

"if you were to escape Singapore, would you choose lamborghini or tank?"

How one question could make us talk so much nonsense yesterday during dinner. From that question we moved to other means of escape and ways to counter. There were a lot of funny crap too like how to make planes land and freezing Lee Kuan Yew.

The day started with me waking up, tired, and unable to go back to sleep at 8am. Went to practise Paramore's Brick By Boring Brick before heading to CR's place.

At the lift lobby I thought I just missed the lift because the lift doors just closed. There was this family inside. I tried opening the door but it did not respond; I thought I was too late and the lift was going up. But it did not. So I look at the family, they look at me. Turns out the lift was spoilt. The doors could open and close but the lift could not move. You know what that means? Climbing up 19 floors! Murder! Legs were so tired after that.

Had KFC for lunch with the usual suspects: jeff, ken, Cr. Ole meal is too much for me. Had to force myself to eat the drumstick :/ We did some jamming at CR's place after that. It's not jamming for the band, so I did not mind going. It was...random jamming. And finally did Green Day, especially 21 Guns! Love that song! Also, there was All Time Low's Stella, Dear Maria Count Me In, even About A Girl by The Academy Is...! Cannot wait to try Beat It by Fall Out Boy! Also need to learn the songs for new potential vocal XD

Downloaded MGS Peacewalker! And it works! Hooray!

Loooooong week this week. Book out only on next Monday morning :(

Wierd dream last night. I dreamt I was using a program teaching me how to draw, and the sample pictures I dreamt of were really good and detailed. Don't dreams take images from your memory?why are there really cool pictures in my head? I don't seem to be able to dig out any cool pictures in my memory, or it could help my drawing.

During NDP rehearsal I got bitten by a black ant. I felt a pinching pain on my stomach and I found the bugger. He was still biting when I removed and disposed of him. Yesterday while in the toilet I realised that the bite became what looks like a very ripe pimple O.O I don't understand why...

Got to learn Paramore's That's What You Get, Avril Lavigne's Nobody's Home and Miranda Cosgrove's Kissin' U...

Duty make me miss the upcoming IT fair T_T "IT Fair" and "IT Show"...what's the difference? Both translate to "cheap IT stuff" to me.LOL





She wants to go home
But nobody's home
That's where she lies
Broken inside

No comments:

Post a Comment