Friday, June 18, 2010

1 For The Puffs

Today was the battalion run. And they are not happy that I did not book in last night to go for run today. I mean, I thought it was optional, considering I took yesterday off. And I stay at Eunos, so why on earth would I rather book in last night and come back to the east this morning? Anyway, I waited for the bus at the bus interchange for so long that I was late. To make it worse, I took a cab that went to the wrong carpark. He went carpark F instead of A, which were miles apart. And everyone were staring at me because I was not wearing my army PT attire on the outside. I wore my own shorts and shirt above my attire because I hate how our PT attire looks. And wearing that on the train is just so embarrassing....

The run was long and slow. And we could not leave until all the curry puffs were finished. But then the rain came and we were allowed to dismiss. Which sucked because I got drenched ttm! Oh well...

My new computer is ready already! So fast! ZOMG!

Tired....

lovesick electric sex thoughts
Are flying all around me
He said, she said "let's leave" baby

~ Hot Chelle Rae - I Like To Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment