Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hot Hot Hot!

Today's duty was a movie marathon! Harold and Kumar, The Girl Next Door, I Know Pronounce You Chuck And Larry... And there was The Break Up on channel 5 but I went to sleep because my medication made me drowzy. And boy do these movies have hot actresses! Elisha Cuthbert is totally hot! As in 11 out of 10! If there is ever more X-men movies, I vote for her to be Emma Frost! She would fit the bill nicely! Then there's Jessica Biel. Another hottie. Though I'd give her a 10 out of 10 only :D And only today did I realise how pretty Jennifer Aniston really is, despite her age. Really sad that her love life is so unfortunate. Hope she finds the one soon! :)

Driving driving driving.

Oh, and I plan to buy a new computer! :D





I don't care what people say,
The rush is worth the price I pay.

~ Ke$ha - Your Love Is My Drug

No comments:

Post a Comment