Thursday, June 10, 2010

Nothing Done, Nothing Fun

Today, another day stoning. Really, really boring. I want my off! Then I can practise my bass! And buy Batman Arkham Asylum to play, which is well received and high rated. Hope my computer can support though-.- Also want that new MP3 player! But army has to be a pain in the ass and make me miss it. Bummer.

Also, got to get that awesome jacket from Topman at least, if I'm not raping the store :)

God Eater is getting harder, but still as exciting! With "God" monsters now and gay weapons, it's like clash of the titans! Thank God for my friend who is good at the game.

Duty. Duty duty duty. Dumb duty. Pffft.

Need to shed off those fats.

I could use a "You" right now :(

Should I go home this Saturday evening and rush back to camp on Sunday morning? In case I feel homesick :(

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:):(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:

At first glance,
Do you see a smile in the sadness?
Or a sad face in the happiness?

CR doing duty tonight. LOL!






Mine!



To be on the edge of breaking down
When no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life


~ Simple Plan - Welcome To My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment