Thursday, June 3, 2010

Restart


"Water Balloons". Nice!

Well, today was tiring! Setting up four systems with just four operators. Crazy! But I had loads of fun playing God Eater with them! 4-player co-op ftw! :D

Anyway, yesterday's training was awesome. Imagine sleeping on one of the very high buildings in Singapore. Sleeping at such a height, enjoying the night breeze at a higher level! And we saw a lot of cool stuff in the sky. Despite all the trouble, I'm glad to be able to enjoy the beautiful view!

Duty month. Because of it I probably cannot go shopping with the guys. F***...

At times, I feel like just leaving this mess of a life here and start anew somewhere else...

Finding the right band...




I need another story
Something to get off my chest
My life gets kinda boring
Need something that I can confess

No comments:

Post a Comment