Friday, June 4, 2010

Crying Cats

The past few months I've wondered where the 3DA cat went. That cute, playful cat that would come to us with its big, adorable eyes, meow-ing softly for food. Or when it rolls around the ground for attention, or simply enjoy you petting its back. When we do system checks, the cat would wander around the hangar, once even trying to scratch one of the bags.

Today my officer told me that a few days ago some jerk ran over the poor cat's leg, and the poor fellow went to a drain to hide. While doing some training, he heard the cat and went to check out the noise. And he found the poor cat's leg broken, the bone jutting out, with maggots crawling within it. He said the poor cat was crying, its eyes tearing. My officer called SPCA and there goes the cat.

I believe in karma. I really do. One day, that f***er will get banged by some vehicle too.

Everyone got to book out at 3pm today! No fair. I'm stuck at duty until tomorrow morning... And after that straight away is NDP rehearsal. Damn. And Monday's off for NDP rehearsal is eaten away by another duty. At least I got my Sunday free! Appreciate the small things.





See things from a different perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment