Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Hate It When They Play With Time


If I could find you now,
Things would get better.
We could leave this town,
And run forever.


~ Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue

Went gym in the morning with Kenny, and he drove me to Tampines Mall. Thanks for the ride! Really convenient to have a car. But the price of cars in Singapore... damn turn off. Saw this shop at Tampines Mall which I simply must visit when I get next month's pay!

I watched Prince Of Persia, and it was okay because I do not think it portrayed the game as a movie too well. Or maybe I found the story weak. Anyway, when all the people around the main guy was dying, I should have seen it coming: In the end, time turns back to the start of the movie. Sounds familiar? Think Next. God I hated that movie (Next). At the end of the movie, where Nicholas Cage woke up beside that woman he just screwed, I was "WTF!!!" I still hate that movie. But I do not hate Prince Of Persia, because at least it had action.

Also on the lift from ground floor which I was taking to the 4th floor of Tampines Mall to go to the cinema, I see the people going to the 2nd and 3rd floor. Is going up the escalators that troublesome that you have to shove your lazy asses into the lift? I saw this parent with a pram waiting for a lift on 2nd floor, but due to those lazy asses there was no room. And I, going 4th floor, felt kind of bad for the parent. Seriously, Singaporeans, be less selfish.

Sims 3 can miraculously work on my new computer! And I'm completing Batman: Arkham Asylum already! There's still those cool challenges though.


Life on TV
It's random, it means nothing to me
I'm writing down what I cannot see
Wanna wake up in a dream

~ Tokio Hotel - World Behind My Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment