Sunday, June 20, 2010

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Well, I was so exhausted today that I did not go jamming. Sorry guys. But I was going to have dinner with my family, and I already figured out most of the songs we were planning to figure out today. Decided to figure out other songs. Plus, last night I only slept for 3-4 hours >.<

Batman : Arkham Asylum is amazing! The game really throws you into the world of Batman. You get to use his gadgets, do detective work, thrash hordes of enemies with easy controls, and the best of all: taking down the enemies one at a time from the shadows. That is probably the best thing. As you neutralise them one at a time, the thugs get nervous. Once, one of the thug just fired at some empty space out of fear. They may huddle together when they feel threatened. And the graphics are rather good, along with the solid storyline and how the game portrays the characters. And the game is dark, despite using the voice actors from Batman : The Animated Series. At one part you have to rescue a doctor from some lunatic before he slits her throat. And in the end she got killed.

We forced to take Tuesday off. Means I do not book in until Tuesday. Sweet!



And there's nothing wrong with me
This is how I'm supposed to be
In a land of make believe
That don't believe in me


~ Green Day - Jesus Of Suburbia

No comments:

Post a Comment