Friday, June 11, 2010

Fresh New Look!

Finally! The blogger template designer can be used! And this is my whole new blog! Like the new looks! I was deciding on the background, whether to be this or a beautiful night sky. But because I love my blog title's picture, I chose a daytime background, to signify the freedom and worry-free life we yearn to have! Night sky would be cool too, but that would make the text a bit of a problem when it comes to colour. So, hope you guys like my blog's new look! :) Crazy over this new blog look!!!

Well, today sums up a rather slack week. As in, really slack. And I got next Wednesday and Thursday off! Yay! Got to ask the right people. Because if not, I can only go home next Friday since this Monday. Means around 11 days in camp straight O_O

Watched Ip Man 2 while on duty this morning! It's quite good, too bad the old geezer died. And young Bruce Lee! LMAO!

This sickness of mine does not seem to go away... now my throat is killing me. Feels like some lump in my throat, yet I do not feel anything. Anyway, still ordering Macs tonight! :P

Awesome friends makes awesome fun.

http://www.bretlittle.com/images/archive/shooting-star.jpg
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now


~ B.O.B.(feat. Hayley Williams from Paramore) - Airplanes

PS. I would have used the above picture as my blog background if I went for "Night Sky" theme! :D

PSS. And yes I know I used the lyrics of "Airplanes" before, but c'mon, won't you  think of that song too when you see the picture? :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment