Sunday, June 20, 2010

Do You Know The Enemy?

Let me be honest. I actually thought NDP was actually worth it. Holding area at Suntec City, got to see cool vehicles at mobile column, see fireworks so up close, see the fighter planes, had Pizza Hut for lunch ( though I admit it was kind of pathetic), but 3DA had to cock up big time. And the best part of their screw ups is that it's us who get f***ed by everyone. We're like their f***ing dummy or something. Anything wrong? Just aim at us. Whose fault? Everyone will see it as ours. And to wait for the damn buses outside Suntec City for past an hour only proves to me how amazing 3DA can be. We're suppose to end at 8pm, but we only left at 10:15pm. Until I missed half of the movie I was suppose to catch with my friends. Seriously, 3DA really proved to me what it is. And assholes in the unit makes it only better.

The same pretty girl still working at Mad For Garlics. Saw my cousin entering the small pub facing Mad For Garlic with his girlfriend to meet other friends to chill. Nice...

Played LAN last night, though it was quite... random. NFS Most Wanted was most fun! Cannot wait for NFS Hot Pursuit!

Still drooling over my new computer :P


Sing us a song of the century,
That's louder than bombs and eternity.
The era of static and contraband,
Leading us into the Promised land.

~ Green Day - Song of the Century

No comments:

Post a Comment