Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mentalist!

Spent the day "obtaining" games and watching The Mentalist! Also watched Kick-Ass and tried watching New Moon but New Moon was so boring I gave up within 15 mins. The Mentalist is awesome! I just never seem to get bored of that show! Kind of miss HIMYM right now, maybe I shall watch a couple of episodes and laugh my ass off!

I changed my MixPod video because the 21 Guns MV does not seem to be loading. Is it playing when you guys visit my blog? I changed to Paramore's Ignorance MV to see if it's the video link problem but this video also does not seem to load :(

Tomorrow is a run at Pasir Ris Park! Then book out! Shall go to the gym straight from the run :D

The new Prince of Persia game is not that fantastic because it's somewhat a 2-D game because you move only left and right of the screen -.- And my DJ Max Hot Tunes got a problem. Shall get a better copy from my friend tomorrow!

Miranda Cosgrove is not that pretty to me.

They taped over your mouth
Scribbled out the truth with their lies
You little spies

~ Paramore - Crushcrushcrush

No comments:

Post a Comment