Sunday, June 13, 2010

Probability Problem

Now that I've had some sleep I shall blog more about yesterday! The PC show was crowded. Even walking from City Hall MRT to Suntec City via City Link was a burden. And going from the ground floor to the 4th floor was worse. Makes me wonder if those offers are worth it.

Recently, I was thinking about the probability of finding a girl in university. See, to narrow down is like the coin filter that filter coins based on size such that only the 1 cent coins reach the bottom. A girl who meets my criteria is like the 1 cent coin. (OMG this sounds so offensive but hopefully you girls understand what I really mean.)

First, there are two main categories of girls, one being those who, at their teens, already want a relationship. Out of these girls, 90% are probably taken by now, and the 10% are probably there for a good reason. This means I can only look at the other category, which are girls that put other things above relationship right now. It can be studies, hobbies, or clubbing. I don't know. Anyway, from this group, you then filter to things you'd look for: character, face, figure... And then you realise that you might actually have a reason to worry. Plus, throw some ang mohs into the equation and the number gets smaller. Panic!

I'm going back to sleep. Lol







We could get jerseys,
'cause we make a good team.
But yours would better than mine,
'cause you're out of my league.

~ Relient K - Must Have Done Something Right

No comments:

Post a Comment