Monday, June 7, 2010

The List


Guys this is the list of songs the vocal can sing. Because my camp computer got no Microsoft Word (Dunno why) I'll post here. Anyway those in bold and underlined are her best songs so those are compulsory. Those with "#" beside the name are the ones I plan for us to learn then can jam with her. I've discussed a bit with CR already. I plan for us to do at least around 8-10 songs with her. Hopefully we can make a jamming session on the 20th.

Simple plan – Untitled#
                   Your love is a lie
                   Perfect#
                   Welcome to my life#
Paramore – Misery Business
                  Ignorance
                  Brick by boring brick#
                  Decode
                  The only exception
                  Crushcrushcrush#
                  That’s what you get#
                  Born for this
Hey Monday – Homecoming
                    Candles
The Academy Is… - About A Girl

All Time Low – Weightless
                     Dear Maria, count me in#
                     Shameless
F.O.B. – Sugar we’re going down#
Boys Like Girls – The Great Escape
                        Love Drunk
Kings Of Leon – Use Somebody
We The Kings – Check Yes Juliet
                      Secret Valentine
Katy Perry – Thinking of you
Orianthi – According To You#

No comments:

Post a Comment