Sunday, June 6, 2010

Singing It Out

Have you ever tried singing out just for fun? LOL We did! Kenny, CR, Jeff, Rosh, Jokhie and I sang like crazy yesterday at Katong Shopping Centre! Too bad no 21 Guns though... and I realise, how to release stress if we sing those slow songs? Must be those crazy songs! And 2 hours not enough.

We lan after that, but apart from L4D2, the other games were boring. Red Alert 2 was a "back down memory lane" thing though! But game was screwed up...

Got to learn the bass for those songs today, as I will not have any other time to practise. Better get it done before they contact me. lol


Driving backwards, wasting time.
Young love is ruthless, so learn to fly.
You taught me things I can't forget.
I can't walk away, and I can't shake the taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment