Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Snoring The Day Away

Well, almost all the operators were on off and there was nothing to do, so I slept the whole day. And my new medication makes me drowsy, so sleeping is not a problem. Boring day though. Should have taken today and tomorrow off.

Wanted to take next wednesday and thursday off. But my staff sergeant told me to ask him next week; now too early. I mean, aren't we suppose to ask early and not last minute? So I said that Monday everyone would be on off, including me and him. Tuesday I would not be in camp because of some simulator training. How can I ask him like that? His reply? Sms him about it next week. Well, fuck you. Next time you ask me go outfield, I'll tell you to "ask me next week" you stupid prick. Seriously, my unit has fucked up people, especially the indians ( no offence to my indian friends out there). Sorry for being so vulgar but seriously my unit has some of the MOST screwed up people EVER.

Many albums to get.

Tired. And really nothing else to say. Goodnight world! Hopefully tomorrow is a better day! Though I forsee sleeping he entire day again :P





You,
Doing that thing you do.
Breaking my heart into a million pieces,
Like you always do.

~ The Wonders - That Thing You Do

No comments:

Post a Comment