Saturday, July 3, 2010

iSpotted Again

Looooooong time since I've blogged, no? It was like, a few days already, yes? So I'll blog now while on the train from my place to Choa Chu Kang, no? LOL

Well, the reason why I did not blog is because the past few days were spent mostly on... Resting my eyes. So I waited until I have enough to talk about before blogging. The week was rather uneventful, except for us taking 45mins to prepare for phototaking which took less than a minute. Because we got "Best Unit". My friend was saying we kept getting it because no other unit bothers to fight for this award LOL There was some event on Thursday but I only took the door gift and left. They gave some Philips headphones but I gave it to my friend. I've already got a $100 one of a way better brand. Two is not always better than one, Taylor Swift.

Yesterday hung out at Esplanade! Really cool! So glad I agreed to hang out with them instead of chickening out. Hope they ask me out again!

But I reached the meeting point, City Hall MRT, half hour early and decided to visit Topman. Nearly bought a $188 jacket but decided to wait. And wanted to buy a top but only had XS-size left T_T I did buy a pair of red shoes in the end, that cost $45?Did not actually know the price until I paid for it.

Anyway I waited at the station for quite some time because they were kind of late, and I spent my time checking out the fashion of other people walking by. Then there was this fat couple arguing behind me. Actually the guy was doing moat of the talking, asking the gal why she keep running away or something in chinese. I was looking for toilet when this lady stopped me and started talking in chinese. At first I thought she wanted to ask for directions. But then she gave me this contact card, and turns out to be a modelling agency. Best part? It was iModels, the same company that approached me last year! LOL But I still gave my contact anyway because I was too stunned.

Karaoke at night was fun! Sang till our voices gone, and I had a splitting headache that night. Could be the cat food though...

And damn you taxis! So hard to find any taxis yesterday to go Marine Parade to find CR! #*¥@$!





We'll take control of the world,
Like it's all we have to hold on to,
And we'll be a dream.

~ We The Kings - We'll Be A Dream (feat. Demi Lovato)

No comments:

Post a Comment