Monday, July 19, 2010

Sunday Kill(ed)

Ok... booked in so early when only needed to be around at noon. Oh well now I'm back home with what's left of my long weekend!

Yesterday was fun! Sure the sky was a bit cloudy at Sentosa but we had a lot of fun playing frisbee and volleyball! Even dunk people into the sea! And the guys kept looking out for hot girls! There were these 3 girls who were jogging along the beach in their bikini, probably just to attract all the guys' attention. My friend tried to ask them to help us take a picture, but she said "I don't want to." straight in his face. LOL

We went to watch Inception after that at Vivo City! Great movie! Fortunately, I was mentally prepared to use my brain cells during the movie, so I did not get lost halfway or anything XD I smuggled in my Carl's Jr lunch in and boy was it satisfying! After a tiring day at Sentosa an awesome meal sure hits the spot.

There was steamboat after that but I was too tired, and wanted to hang out with the CR gang, so I told them I would not attend the steamboat. Met the guys for lan, which was rather shitty mostly because while playing halfway I received an SMS telling me I had to book in that night. Ultimate mood killer. What made me more infuriated was that I could not do anything about it.

Oh and that morning I was rushing because I woke up late. I totally forgot my breakfast and brushing my teeth. So when I went Vivo City the first thing I did was buy a toothbrush and toothpaste and go to the toilet to brush! And I saw this mother and daughter, dressed to play some sport (tennis?) at a taxi stand and they were standing there chewing some sweet or something. What was hilarious is their facial expression. They had a look saying, "We are gonna own you guys." Probably preparing to intimidate their opponents later.

Shall start practising and learning how to improvise!

Best decision I've made :)



Manage me, I'm a mess.
Turn a page, I'm a book half unread.

~ All Time Low - Weightless

No comments:

Post a Comment