Sunday, July 4, 2010

"Hello Everybody!"

OMG CR and I kept spamming Barbarella's "Hello everybody!" and other noose stuff yesterday! But let me start from the top...

NDP was wet wet wet. Really dampen the mood until the crowd at NDP was so quiet...LOL But lunch was good! KFC! Took 2 boxes. Greedy me :D And I was so exhausted I hid somewhere to sleep, so did Nicholas. After talking about him and Shu Ning, I realised that their long distance relationship may actually work, contrary to belief that LDR is lost cause. Because they are so... bonded that they probably cannot find another person who could reproduce such emotions and connections with them. *Salute*

Anyway CR went NDP with his classmate Liu Jun, so I got to meet up with them after NDP. But NDP was rather disappointing. The fireworks were pathetic! And the rain... my socks were totally wet, and my feet were no better. I was so exhausted, and felt like going home to sleep. After meeting the two, we went to McDonald's to grab a bite (I just ate a vanilla cone :) ). There was this lady who was eating her cone and kept staring at us. We talked cock for quite some time before going to Eunos. I went home first to change while they met the guys at Siglap to watch soccer.

Seriously, why are people crazy over soccer? I mean, I'm not against soccer or anything, do not get me wrong. I'm just confused at how people are into watching soccer. Sure I may be interested for a few minutes but I stop watching soon enough. Oh well, it's like how I like other things that people don't.

I went Siglap to find CR and Liu Jun at Cheesecake Cafe, and I decided to hand out with them instead of watching men chasing balls. Had an Oreo cheesecake when I was not hungry or a big fan of cheesecake. Just bought it for no reason....wow typing all these is tiring think I'll just cut short everything.

Did not watch the 2:30am match in the end and we all slept at Kenny's house and today is jamming.

XD




It's not always rainbows and butterflies,
It's compromise that moves us along.
My heart is full and my door's always open,
You can come anytime you want.

~ Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved

No comments:

Post a Comment